- With far infrared, negative ions, titanium ions, nano silver, white bamboo charcoal,
moisture wicking and quick drying, anti-mildew and other functions.
- The product is a nano ore implantable fiber that is permanently effective.
7 Layers Chakra Max-Steel
The human body has 7 major chakras that are parallel to the spine in order to order regularly from top to bottom where it corresponds to seven secretory glands (hormones) and responsible nerve tissues to optimize the functioning of certain organs.
The smoother the energy in Chakra, the healthier the body. If this energy is stuck or disturbed, a person will be affected by various diseases.
Chakra plays a very important role in the human body where it is not just about healthy organ bodies, but also strict to emotional and mental that affects one’s psychological state.
To achieve optimum health, you must have a stable physical, emotional and psychological state.
Detoxify, Regulate, Replenish, Nourish, Maintain, Beautify
Generally, everybody knows that the human body has 7 major Chakras where the main energy center located in the central axis of the body. However, in fact the human body has as many as 114 Chakras and 72,000 main channels of energy (Qi) that flow throughout the body.
This energy is channeled through the universe or earth’s magnetic field which enters the meridian of body through Chakra followed by the nervous system and then enters the endocrine system. Finally, it enters the bloodstream to circulate throughout the body via metabolism process to become more energetic and proactive.
4 Chakra on the bottom is related to the function of desire/lust, while the 3 upper chakras correspond to the function of mindset/mental strength.
Benefits to Human Organs
The Chakras with related organs:
- Crown: Brain, Pituitary Gland, Central Nervous System
- Ajna: Brain, Pineal Gland, Eyes, Ear, Nose
- Throat: Throat, Thyroid Glands, Ear and Respiratory System
- Heart: Heart, Lungs, Tymus, Lymphatic System
- Solar Plexus: Liver, Stomach, Duoduonum, Pancreas
- Pusat: Kidneys, Reproductive System, Ovaries, Milk Glands
- Dasar: Nervous System, Urinary Bladder, Spine, Testis and Cervix
Certification of each project: