2) This Webpage is a business and commercial webpage. Therefore it is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should inform your parents, your guardian, or a responsible adult and obtain their permission to use the Webpage. Should you choose not to acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions and any special terms and conditions attached to a specific service and/or any other rules that may be posted from time to time, you are advised not to browse or download or upload or use any of the services within this Webpage.
3) As condition of your use of this Webpage, you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations regarding your use of our services and any related activities.
4) The information, products and services on this Webpage is provided “as is” and “as available” basis. MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL shall endeavor its best on the accuracy or completeness of information and services of this Webpage. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information, statements, contents or materials, and expressly disclaim any liability for any errors, omissions and/or inaccuracies in this information, statements, contents and materials, nor do we warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted, or error-free.
5) The members shall present the Company’s products and the MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL Business Plan truthfully and fairly. Otherwise, the reputation and products of the Company may be damaged and caused doubtful dissemination and legal action.
Unless otherwise indicated, all copyright and/or intellectual property rights to this Webpage design, text and graphics are owned by MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL. All trade names, domain names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trade marks or services marks consisting of the name MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL are trade marks or proprietary interests of MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL. There are other trade names, brand names, trade symbols, company names, logos, slogans, trade marks or service marks indicated on this Webpage that are the property of their respective owners. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part, or all, of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission. MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only.
Usage Of Internet:
Members may design their website in accordance with the following rules and regulations to promote both the products and the tremendous opportunity MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL offers.
1) Members may not use or attempt to register any of MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, product names, the Company’s name, or any derivative thereof, for any Internet domain name. Members are not allowed to sell MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL products on the auction website.
2) The design of the member website should not give the impression or mislead other users that they have entered the MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL Webpage.
3) Whenever, all members may use “MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL” or “MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL Company” as their website title, but the title must add the word “MEMBER” as display like “MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL Member” or “MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL Company’s Member”.
4) All members’ website design must display any MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL’s trade mark accurately. Members who wish to set-up the website have to obtain authorization from MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL. Members shall be responsible for the coordination of MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL company name, trade mark, trade symbol, logos and slogans.
5) Member must not reprint/reproduce any image symbol of MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL except the design of image symbol included the words “Member” or “Independent Member”.
6) The member must not use network search engine or commercial website and other homepage to purchase for network propaganda.
7) The members may not use or transmit mass e-mail distribution to promote the products or their MAXGABA INTERNATIONAL businesses, the members should obey the network rules, for example:
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive if another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the service.